Quartzsite, AZ


If you haven't been, your missing out. That is if you are interested in buying natural stones, jewelry, strands of beads and gemstones, and more. They have so much out there for such a great deal that it's so worth the drive. If you make your own jewelry, they have strand of beads, pearls, stones and more for 1.00-3.00 a strand. If you are into Indian crafts and want real animal furs or bones, they have that there too. There are lots of imports from India and countries that mine great gemstones. I have my favorite spot, it the white metal sheds where I find my already made bracelets in so many styles in for a price so cheap its got to be a crime. I buy ahead for Birthdays and teachers holidays, etc... The best times to shop is Mid January until the first week of February. You can google the name Quartzsite for more info on the various shows there. I like Tyson Wells and the Rock, Gem, and Mineral show. Here are some pics from our most recent trip.






The kids were checking out various meteorites


Here is a shot of my favorite shed...Lot's of goodies

Comments

Popular Posts