H&M Deals

I looooove a great steal, so good, it's a steal. While in Santa Monica, I decided to stop in H&M to see if they had anything new, or at least get a little inspiration for future shoots. I remembered I have a 5.00 gift card they had given me with my last purchase and it was the last day to use it. I looked around, didn't find anything I had to have so I started to look for something I could use to style a future shoot. I ran across the sale bin and I was awesome. The stacks of bracelets I had checked out before that were like 10.00 a stack were on clearance for 1.00. I was so excited. I bought quite a few stacks and they were basically free with the gift card I had. Gotta Love H&M. I put them right in my accessory tub for my shoots when I thought I would share it on my blog and grab some pics. My niece just happened to be over and was more than willing to take pics for me. I got these in the last week and there are so many more at the Santa Monica store. I think my niece did a wonderful job showing them off, and she wanted to wear them all. H&M has become on of my favorite stores in the past few months as they keep up with the latest fashion trends and their prices are so cheap. I love their kids line and just wish they had more kids stores around LA. If you are planning a photo shoot with your family or just as an individual I would check out what they have to offer. They always have featured items for really cheap prices and you can really Jazz up your photos.

Comments

Popular Posts