Girly dressy deals...

One thing I love about second hand shopping for kids stuff is there is always a good deal out there. Kids grow up so fast and grow out of things faster than your paying it off. I have a few spots I check frequently where I find some great, kid, designer clothes that I get for a fraction of the retail price. When I say fraction, I am talking 5 percent of the price. I can pick up a 60-80 dollar Nordstrom kid designer dress for 2-4.00. I pick up a lot of these great deals and keep them in a closet for photo shoots. I love kids photography and its fun to have a lot of accessories to dress them up in. I like to shoot more than a traditional photo, I like to shoot like its for a kids fashion magazine. I like a lot of bright, bold colors, and fun stuff to really pop in a photo. If you shop around at swap meets, yard sales, kids second hand stores, you can find a lot of really cool stuff to use for your childs next shoot. Here is a couple of pics of some of the great deals I have found.




Comments

Popular Posts