Get the Deals Now

It's been awhile since I posted and things have been so busy lately. But I am back to tell you about a great sale you might not want to miss out on. I, myself might head over to the mall and see what they have. Childrens Place put a lot of great summer stuff on sale recently but I just got an email today that all that sale stuff is an additional 40% off. This is awesome. They have boys plaid shorts for 9.99 plus 40% off. I can buy a size bigger and put them away for next summer. Let's face it, this is California and we still may have a lot of sunny days left in the year. I might also pick a few up for my nephew for Christmas. They also have school shirts for 7.99 (last I checked) plus and extra 40% off. Don't miss out on this great sale. I believe it starts today and things will go fast, especially the bigger sizes. FYI, A lot of stores are going to have some of their best sale prices in the next few weeks. As is gets closer to Thanksgiving those sales will drop off and they will be getting ready for black Friday. Now is the time to get some great deals and put the stuff away, because if you wait, you may not find what you are looking for. I start my Christmas shopping now, with so many nieces and nephews to buy for, I have to save what I can.

Comments

Popular Posts