Great deals on Craigs and at Swap Meet



I have been browsing Craigslist this morning and came across some great deals. There is a pottery barn kids Carolina table with four school chairs for 195. And for someone looking for an entertainment center, this is awesome: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/fuo/1621384026.html Its a Crate and Barrel set-up that retails for over 3,000 and he want's 525 because he has to move. It is from the prairie collection and if I had somewhere to put it I would buy it. There are always so many great deals on Criaglist, if you are ever looking for something high-end, I would check there first. I just bought my son a Pottery Barn Kendall bed with the trundle bed for 250. The trundle online alone cost that much. If you don't have the time to check just drop me a message and let me know what you are looking for and if I come across it I will let you know. Man, I am glad it did not rain on Sunday. I got to go to the swap meet and find some great deals. I bought some more Jolie's (stickers for scrapbooking) for 1.00. In the store the same ones range from 3-5.00. The lady gets new ones all the time. I also found a Pair of 150.00 Hudson Jeans, in my size, for 10.00. Sweet. I got home and they fit perfect. It's amazing what you can find at a swap meet.

Comments

Popular Posts